An easy to use SLW2 closure system, asymmetric straps and a Carbon Lite sole make the Phantom Carbon Shoes a great all rounder for all type of rider. From hard core racers to speedy sportive riders these shoes offer great performance.
Cena katalogowa: 730PLN
- Carbon Light sole made of carbon and fibreglass with a stiffness index of 10.0 and 4 vents for constant airflow
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Skin Overlap upper construction provides the perfect snug fit and distributes pressure more efficiently across the foot for superior comfort
- SLW2 dial - step-by-step and full release in a single button
- 2 asymmetrical straps
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
Carbon Light Sole
The Northwave Carbon Light sole is made of carbon and fibreglass with a stiffness index of 10.0 and 4 vents for constant airflow. This combination of materials offers good stiffness without being too harsh as well as excellent value for a performance level shoe.
S.L.W 2 Closure System
Maximum precision and usability- the side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micro-metric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimised weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced using the spare parts kit.
The asymmetrical strap construction is another Northwave innovation. The central strap is moved to the centre so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because it's particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened of all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allows for the integration of an efficient heel retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.