Tackle technical mountain bike trails and test your riding limits knowing you’re fully protected with the feature-loaded Jackal KinetiCore helmet. Supreme ventilation, built-in KinetiCore protection technology, and mountain bike-friendly features such as brow vents and an accessory mount make this a trail rider’s dream lightweight lid. Leave the protection up to us, so you can confidently enjoy your ride. KinetiCore by Lazer is the world’s first responsibly designed and fully Integrated Rotational Impact Protection technology that’s built better by design. Integrated right into the helmet instead of added on after, KinetiCore delivers next-level protection in addition to weight reduction and increased ventilation. This helmet scores an esteemed “Best Available” 5-star protection rating from Virginia Tech. With simple and precise fit adjustability, eyewear recesses to stop your sunglasses from digging into your head, and airflow vents cleverly positioned to avoid fogging up your goggles, the Jackal KinetiCore is designed to enhance your mountain biking experience - streamlined with everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Cena katalogowa zestawu: 880PLN
UWAGA: towar NOWY, po-wystawowy z oryginalnymi etykietami. Nosi drobne ślady magazynowania. W opakowaniu zastępczym. Zdjęcia REAL na życzenie.
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: M / 55-59cm
- The magnetic buckle connects quickly and is easy to use with full finger gloves.
Action Camera Mount:
- Never miss a moment. Jackal KinetiCore helmet includes a built-in camera mount to capture all your favorite action-packed memories as they unfold. The helmet shell is designed to prevent the mount or accessory from intruding into the helmet in the event of an impact.
- Recesses in helmet shape removes the pressure on inside of head caused by the arms of sunglasses.
- TurnSys technology provides a perfect fit on the fly with a simple turn of the dial. The magnetic buckle is easily managed with one hand and gloves on, ensuring your helmet is ready to roll whenever you are.
- The no-slip design on the rear of the helmet prevents the goggle strap from moving out of position.
Integrated Rotational Impact Protection:
- KinetiCore Controlled Crumple Zones absorb the force of both direct and rotational impacts in the event of a crash to re-direct energy away from your head, protecting you when you need it most.
LED Light Compatible:
- Increase visibility by attaching the Universal Lazer LED at the back of the helmet, so you’re seen no matter what the daylight or weather conditions are.
Stay Cool and Comfortable:
- Cleverly positioned ventilation channels increase airflow to keep you from overheating. When wearing goggles, air is channeled into the helmet above your eyebrows, lowering the chance of your goggles steaming up.
Adjustable Visor (Space for Eyewear):
- Visor adjusts up and down for improved visibility in technical terrain and to keep your eyewear comfortably on hand, with a secure grip to reduce the risk of a goggle slip getting in your line of vision while riding.
5-star protection rating:
- The Virginia Tech impact testing uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet’s ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 5-star indicates the “Best Available” rating possible. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
- Built 13% lighter and with significantly less plastic than the previous Jackal MIPS helmet, its stripped-back design hits the sweet spot between protection and performance for a lid that’s both more sustainably built and ultra-comfortable even on your longest rides.
- WEIGHT: 340g (size medium)
- EPS Foam
- Lazer KinetiCore
- Action Camera Mount
- Optional Universal LED