The SRS CARBON-GROUND MTB sole raises the standard for mountain bike performance, dropping approximately 100 grams per pair compared to the previous Dragon Carbon SRS sole without sacrificing power or durability.
The SRS CARBON-GROUND MTB sole consists of replaceable toe and heel tread blocks attached to a medium modulus carbon sole, as well as an innovative replaceable MTB plate, designed to prevent sole damage. in contact with the pedal. Most dual retention bar MTB pedals (such as Crankbrothers and LOOK) recommend using a backing plate between the cleat and the shoe to avoid cracking or denting the sole.
The MTB plate can be replaced if the pedal system is damaged, so adding the weight of an aftermarket backing plate is optional. The Ground SRS steps and the MTB plate are easily removable and replaceable. The SRS CARBON-GROUND MTB sole is compatible with spikes.
Cena katalogowa: 1600PLN
- Microfibra Techpro : Microfibra Techpro is a microfiber PU made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative leather, respectful of the environment, suitable for technical and sports products that require high performance. TECHPRO MICROFIBER incorporates characteristics of resistance, stability, lightness, water repellency and respect for the environment.
- Double Techno 3 Push : The Double Techno 3 Push system is inserted on a single base, which speeds up wearing and taking off the shoes. The central mechanism creates a perfect balance of tension between the inner and outer side of the shoe. The symmetrical mechanism guarantees an excellent closure adapting to every kick. An innovative button added to the monofilament buckle, if pushed in, lifts the buckle for easy adjustment.
- Adjustable Heel Tightening : The adjustable heel clamp strengthens the top of the heel and improves fit by firmly closing the back of the shoe around the rider's heel. The heel clamp tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel does not slip during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom fit, turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retainer and towards the - sign to open it. Lightweight, easy to use and replaceable.
- Heel Sidi: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimum position and prevents the deformation of the shoe from extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Rubber tip
- SRS Carbon-ground MTB sole