Zimowe buty rowerowe SIDI Frost GORE-TEX MTB black / yellow
Cena katalogowa: 1230PLN
- Microfibre Microtech
- Water-Repellant And Breathable
- Gore-Tex Membrane
- Mtb Sr17 Sole
- Incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. It is manufactured using the “Water-Tech” water treatment. Lower environmental impact, less noxious emissions into the air and into the work environment and the fact that not solvents, but water-based products were used, is beneficial to the environment as well as the final user.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane is at the heart of all products engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm (9 billion pores per square inch). These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. Water from the outside will never penetrate. Yet perspiration can escape easily, so that less moisture is trapped in the insulation. The result: you stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire.
Tecno - 3 System:
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 BUCKLE is serviceable and replaceable.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
SUOLA MTB RS17:
- Lighter and more performing the new Sidi MTB sole is made of nylon with PU (polyurethane) inserts. The shape of the sole tread has been specifically designed for mountain bike, it allows a good grip, facilitates mud dispersion and provides the right stability. The central insert with the Sidi logo works as non-slip and it is practical and useful especially to the less experienced users. The toe area that is more subject to wear, especially when walking, can be replaced by screws and still offers the possibility to mount crampons to improve traction on particularly muddy grounds. RS17 represents the ultimate result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexion for walking.
MTB autumn/ winter