Head over heels in adventure! Lightweight windjacket that can be pulled over your head perfectly combines bike performance with environmental conservation. The water shedding stretch material with Windproof 80 function is certified in accordance with the stringent bluesign® environmental standard. It offers full freedom of movement while cycling and is light as a breeze to wear. The side 2-way zips ease the on-and-off, while doubling as ventilation zips if needed. The front pocket also allows for added ventilation if things heat up. This product is manufactured with Eco Finish so that it is ecologically water resistant without the use of Fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
Cena katalogowa: 470PLN
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretch material
- 2 front zip pockets
- Storage pocket at the front
- 3/4 length front zip
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Adjustable hem
- Side seam ventilation with zips
- Ventilation through the front pockets
- Color block
- Main fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- Weight: 304 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- UPF 40+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide ´protective screen´ into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- Regular fit