Built to be the lightest, most protective downhill clipless shoe, the Impact VXi CL is built for fast-paced racing. Using our softest and stickiest rubber compound, Stealth® Mi6™, the Impact VXi CL keeps your feet glued to the pedals with the help of our new Long Line cleats; offering 20mm of adjustability for a finely tuned, personalized setup. The newly designed synthetic upper dries overnight and is equipped with a reinforced toe cap for added protection during the rigors of downhill riding.
Cena katalogowa: 810PLN
- Stealth® Mi6™ rubber outsole
- Lightest downhill race shoe on the market
- 20mm extended Long Line cleat
- Hydrophobic synthetic upper – Dries overnight
- New biomechanical last design - Supports foot anatomy, reduces vibration, allows forefoot to swell comfortably
- Wider toe box
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Velcro strap and lace closure systems
As the lightest and most protective clipless shoe, the Impact VXi is designed to be the ultimate offering for downhill riders. Using our softest and stickiest rubber compound, Stealth® Mi6™ provides the most extreme level of stickiness and our new long-line cleats offer 20mm of adjustability.
Greg Minnaar, 17-time World Cup champion, helped design our new Impact VXi Clipless, so it's no surprise that the shoe's perfect. After working with Greg and other members of our elite team for nearly two years, we are proud to introduce the highest performing, most protective, and lightest DH specific clipless shoe on the market. Enjoy this shoe and help us cheer on Greg to his 18th World Cup win, which will make him the winningest rider in downhill racing history.