The iXS Trigger goggles have been developed and tested with input from iXS athletes to maximise the field of view and comfort of the wearer, while impact certified high contrast anti-fog lenses ensure that your vision will always be clear. A flexible nose bridge allows for an adaptive fit with unrestricted breathing and the ergonomic frame distributes contact pressure evenly without impairing ventilation. The Trigger also features 3-layer foam for improved comfort, outriggers on the frame for even pressure distribution when worn with a fullface helmet and a 45mm silicon backed strap so it'll stay exactly where you put it.
Cena katalogowa: 440PLN
2 szybki widoczna na zdjęciu w goglach oraz CLEAR (przeźroczysta)
specjalny woreczek na gogle
- 178/78 wide viewing angle for unobstructed field of vision
- 3-layer tripple-density foam for improved comfort
- Breathable, high moisture wicking, generous ventilation
- 45mm goggle strap
- Extremely flexible frame distributes contact pressure regularly
- Outriggers for perfect fit with various helmets
- UV360-382mm filter blocks UV rays
- Retrofittable with Roll-Off/Tear-Off Kit
- Certification: EN1938, ASTM F2812-12 (motorcycle)
Certified and tested safety. Meets EN1938:2010 safety standard
A minimal frame combined with a large lens perimeter that sits low over the nose. This allows an optimal and very large 178o horizontal and 78o vertical field of view without visual obstruction.
The etrem flexible frame distributes the contact pressure regularly without compromising ventilation. The textured surface reduces mirroring.
UV360-380mm filter blocks harmful UV rays
XOPTIC LENS TECHNOLOGY
Irridium tint for increased precision and enhanced visibility.
Reduces moisture condensation.
Reduces fine scratches.