Products in a set
- 1x Splitboard + SKINS / NITRO Doppleganger 2023 + Vertical by KOHLA skinsSize: 152152
- 1x Splitboard bindings NITRO Vertical 2023 x SPARK R&D Tesla T1 VIBRAM | 748!Size: MM
- 1x IBEX splitboard crampons for NITRO x SPARK Vertical bindingsSize: widewide
- 1x SPARK R&D IBEX Pucks 2023 | STANDARD or CANTEDSize: standardstandard
- 1x NITRO Telescopic Poles CARBON / ALU 2023 | 65-140cm | 500g! | black / grey
SET NITRO 2023: splitboard & skins / NITRO Doppelganger & Vertical by KOHLA + xSPARK Vertical bindings + IBEX pucks & crampons + NITRO Carbon poles
STRONGER, FASTER, FURTHER, HAPPIER! | Designed for the expert backcountry explorer, the Doppelgänger’s lightweight Koroyd® Powercore makes it easier to set the skin track to the top and go further on your next run and get to those untouched pow fields every time - with energy to spare for a more enjoyable ride down.
The Dopplegänger´s lightweight Koroyd® Powercore allows you to hike faster and further, while the Diamond Laminates provide the snap and support you want for steep faces. The Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks offer peace of mind as you charge down untouched pow fields with stability and confidence. The Doppelgängers´s Hike Pods will get you to the fresh and distant powder runs with better edge grip on the traverse. At the same time, the Cam-Out Camber and Directional Mid-Wide shape will give you the float and reliable precision needed to navigate any terrain on the way down. Nitro´s custom tip and tail locks are easy to get on and off with cold-weather gloves on, making the transition process on cold peaks quicker and more enjoyable. This lightweight powerhouse comes with the Nitro x Kohla skin attachment system for a faster and more secure skin mounting procedure with the custom Nitro x Kohla Vertical hiking skins. Reduce the weight, not the performance and durability of your overall splitboard set-up this winter with the faster and lighter Doppelgänger splitboard – a tried and true performance workhorse!
SKINS: For the ultimate splitboard experience, grab a pair of the pre-cut Nitro x Kohla Vertical Skins that fit each Doppelgänger Split size perfectly – equipped with a mix of 64% Mohair and 35% synthetic Nylon fibers with Fiber seal and Smart Glue Technologies for the perfect slide to grip ratio to get you effortlessly to get to the top.
WWW: Doppleganger | Nitro Snowboards
- Shape: Directional Splitboard
- Camber: Cam-Out Camber
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All-Terrain
- Sidecut: Progressive
- Exclusive Koroyd® Powercore
- Standard Core Profile
- Diamond Laminates
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
- Tip And Tail Locks
- Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
- Nitro x Kohla skin attachment system
- Precut Nitro x Kohla Skins available
- Climate Neutral Product
- FSC Certified
- 100% Natural Speed Wax
Riding Style (1-10):
- All Mountain: 8
- Backcountry: 10
- Park: 1
HIKE PODS Featured exclusively on our Doppleganger Splitboard, the Hike Pods are specifically designed to add grip under the Binding in Hiking Mode, making those icy traverses just a bit more fun.
SINTERED SPEED FORMULA BASE: HIGH DENSITY - HIGH DURABILITY Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
KOROYD / BALSA CORE The latest in core technology, utilizing co-extruded miniature tubes, vertically aligned and welded, with unique energy absorption properties, KoroydTMis approximately 70% lighter than standard balsa wood, with no loss in strength or flex. This engineered core is utilized in the tip and tail areas of the HIGHLANDER, DOPPLEGÄNGER and VICTORIA models for reduced swing mass and overall weight.
Our end-grain balsa core is precision machined to a 3D shape, matching the contoured top surface of the Slash board. The result is a lightweight board which is sleek looking and reinforced in the important edge and insert areas. The same core material is also used for our new lightweight version of the Doppleganger split board.
|Sidecut||8.2 / 7.4||8.2 / 7.4||8.2 / 7.4||8.2 / 7.4||8.5 / 7.7|
|Nose/Tail Width||278 / 268||284 / 274||295 / 285||302 / 293||304 / 295|
|Stance Range (cm)||45.8 - 61.1||48.4 - 63.6||48.4 - 63.6||50.8 - 66.1||50.8 - 66.1|
|Stance Range (in)||18-24||19 - 25||19 - 25||20 - 26||20 - 26|
|Rider Weight (kg)||50-70||50+||50+||60+||70+|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-155||110+||110+||130+||155+|
Splitboarding is 100 times better with the Vertical Splitbinding under your feet. It makes the hike up comfortable and fast, the transition at the top effortless, and most importantly, it becomes a seamless interface for a more enjoyable ride down! The Vertical is our most sought-after binding, for good reasons!Nitro´s splitboard binding, the Vertical, was designed and engineered together with the most capable splitboarding minds at Spark R&D. The collaboration combines the simplicity of Sparks Tesla T1 baseplate design with Nitro´s durability of reinforced cable connectors and ladders and comfort and reliability of straps and buckles. The Vertical splitboard binding is equipped with the Nitro Recline Highback, First Track ankle straps, Vibram© EcoStep Übergrip toe straps, and reinforced cables in the ratchet ladders. Effortless on the way up, comfortable, and supportive on the way down. There are un-touched powder fields literally waiting for you right now!
Medium: 6.0 - 9.5 US / 24.0 - 27.5 MP / 37.0 – 42.0 EULarge: 10.0 - 13.5 US / 28.0 - 31.5 MP / 42.5 – 47.5 EU
- Tesla T1 Baseplate
- Recline Highback
- First Track© Ankle Straps with Flex Window
- Übergrip Toe Strap with Vibram© EcoStep™ rubber
- Cable Reinforced Connectors And Ratchets
- EVA Dampening on Baseplate and Gas Pedal
- Included in Box: Tesla Touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws and Spark Tool
- RESPONSE: 8
- FREEDOM: 5
- COMFORT: 7
Channel-like stance adjustability for splitboards built with inserts. Believe it. This breakthrough in design has riders beyond stoked , and has made Spark Pucks our most popular splitboard accessory.
Weight: 10.19oz/pr (289g)
All the same great features of our Spark Pucks, but with 3° canting for reduced knee strain. Near infinite adjustability for splitboards with inserts. Quick mounting with super fine foot placement, angle, and toe/heel centering adjustments.
Weight: 11.36 oz/pr (322g)
Ibex Crampons are 4WD for your splitboard. Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly without unstrapping, by sliding the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts. Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire for maximum security on dicey terrain. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- narrow | for splitboards 250mm and less (waist)
- regular | for splitboards 250-260mm (waist)
- wide | for splitboards 261 and more (waist)
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
336g/pair in size Regular
NITRO Telescopic Poles CARBON / ALU 2023 | 65-140cm | 500g! | black / grey
- Telescoping construction
- Carbon fiber and aluminum tubing
- Size adjustable until 140cm
- Aluminum adjuster lock
- Long foam handles for easier traversing
- Weight: less than 500g per pair
- Minimum length: 65cm (can be fixed in the proper backpack strap location)
- Comes with lightweight nylon storage bag