The SCOTT MTB Team Boa® shoe offers excellent response with slipper-like comfort. The shoe features a sleek asymmetrically conforming microfiber upper and a close-fitting adaptive fit pattern with Boa® IP1 reel at the top and midfoot. When combined with a lower anatomic fit strap it can articulate to adapt to the shape of the foot. The ErgoLogic insole features an adjustable arch support and metatarsal button. The injection nylon and glass fiber sole has a stiffness index of 8.
Cena katalogowa: 690PLN
- stiff and lightweight soles made from injection molded composite material with PU for best power transfer (stiffness index 8)
- Ergonomically shaped, removable and adjustable Ergologic insole. The thickness of the sole can be individually varied with removable inserts at the foot arch and midfoot.
- Super lightweight, perforated micro fibre and 3D Airmesh upper construction. An innovative structure makes this material more adaptable to the shape of your foot.
- comfortable Ergologic Wrap Fit upper construction with a faux leather layer that snugs your foot like a second skin thus preventing pressure points
- BOA IP-1 quick lacing system with perfect bi-directional micro adjustment plus 1 ergonomic Velcro strap
- neutral performance fit
- weight: 385 g (size 42)