It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|SET 2023: splitboard & skins / NITRO Nomad & Peak by KOHLA + UNION Charger bindings||774.98€||799.99€You save (-3.23%)|
|SET 2023: splitboard & skins / NITRO Nomad & Peak by KOHLA + UNION Charger bindings + NITRO Foldable poles||844.97€||859.99€You save (-1.78%)|
|SET 2023: splitboard & skins / NITRO Nomad & Peak by KOHLA + UNION Explorer bindings||729.98€||699.99€You save (4.11%)|
Designed to be the most affordable splitboard on the market, we have created a board that will get you there with ease and down with style without sacrificing any technology to get you off the marked trails and into the natural terrain. The Flat-Out Rocker and critically acclaimed Power Pods allow you to ride anything with style and ease while having an edge grip that can guide you out of any tricky or icy situation. The raised T7075 Aluminum Hooks make easy connections on the slope and allow your base to be hole-free for added durability and longevity. Putting your skins will now be faster than ever with the Nitro x Kohla skin attachment system that fits perfectly with our precut Nitro x Kohla hiking skins, allowing you to transition between “hike and ride” mode with new precision and speed. You deserve the experience of more than what you´ll find on the trail map without having to empty your wallet to do so - Affordable adventures are waiting for you and your Nitro Nomad Splitboard.
SKINS: If you want the ultimate splitboarding experience, please check out the pre-cut to size Nitro x Kohla Peak Skins that fit each Nomad Splitboard size perfectly – equipped with a mix of 64% Mohair and 35% synthetic Nylon fibers providing the perfect slide to grip ratio to get you up faster.
Shape Directional Splitboard
- Rocker Flat-Out
- Width Mid-Wide
- Flex All Terrain
- Sidecut Radial
- Bi-lite Laminates
- Premium Extruded FH Base
- Tip And Tail Locks
- Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
- Pre-Drilled for Nitro x Kohla skins
- Standard Core Profile
- All Mountain: 8
- Backcountry: 10
- Park: 2
- Flat-Out Rocker–Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free manuevers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
- All Terrain Flex–Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combing their signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Directional Splitboard Shape
- Mid-Wide Width
- Radial Sidecut–The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Pods–Extended width under the bindings provides additional edge control and board turning performance. The extra width under the bindings toe and hell edge eliminate toe and heel drag while offering exceptional control and natural board feel.
- PowerCore–Performance driven. Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates–Forgiving and strong. Nitro's rider trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base–Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material -- Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Artwork–Paul Brown
- Ice-Free Hooks–Nitro´s Stainless steel hooks are mounted from the top, leaving your base side smooth and without any metal parts for snow to stick and ice to build up. Plus a smooth base lasts longer - say no to t-bolt or drilled holes in your split board base.
- Voile Compatible Insert Pattern
- T7075 Aluminum Hooks–Strong and more reliable.
- Tip & Tail Locks
|Sidecut||9.0 / 7.0 / 9.0||9.5 / 7.5 / 9.5||10.0 / 8.0 10.0|
|Nose/Tail Width||291 / 291||297 / 297||299 / 299|
|Stance Range (cm)||48.4 - 64.6||50.8 - 66.1||50.8 - 66.1|
|Stance Range (in)||19 - 25||20 - 26||20 - 26|
|Rider Weight (kg)||50+||60+||70+|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110+||130+||155+|