Shimano ME7 MTB Shoes have arrived to attend to your need for an extremely aggressive enduro driving since they have materials that offer you stability, power transmission, resistance to torsion, and a comfortable fit. These cycling shoes are made with a novel rubber Michelin outsole for greater traction and resistance to wear and a midsole of reinforced nylon with glass fiber and Torbal technology that prevents torsion of the foot, giving you greater stability and lightness. The upper has synthetic leather that is very durable, and perforations promote ventilation. These enduro shoes come with a Speed lacing system with a plastic buckle with reverse lock to hold the foot firmly. The Ultimate Mtb Shoe For Tough Terrain And Extreme Enduro Riding.
Cena katalogowa: 900PLN
- Armored, Durable And Highly Efficient Pedaling For Aggressive Enduro Riding.
- Stretch Neoprene Ankle Collar Offers Additional Protection From Trail Debris.
- Michelin New Compound Rubber Outsole Offers Superior Traction, Durability, Stability, And Slip Resistance.
- “Torbal” Torsional Midsole Allows Natural Rider Flow On Descents.
- Speed Lacing System Securely Fits A Wide Range Of Foot Shapes.
- Low-Profile, Reverse Mount Buckle Securely Holds Foot.
- Cleat Type: Spd
- Last Type: Volume+
- Best Match Pedal: Pd-M9120
- Features_Wider Cleat Adjustment Range: Yes
- Features_Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Yes
- Technology_Michelin: Yes
- Technology_Torbal: Yes
- Closure: Buckle + Speed Lacing
- Upper Material: Synthetic Leather
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole Material: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Standard Insole: Single Density Extra-Cushion Insole
- Men´s Actual Weight (Size: 42): 387 G
- Synthetic Leather: Lighter, Stronger And More Durable Than Natural Leathers
- Low Profile Reverse Buckle: Reliable And Secure Adjustment Closure
- Speed Lacing: Allow Fast, Easy Adjustment For A Secure Fit
- Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Carbon Fiber Composite Sole/Mid Sole
- Cushion Insole: For Shock Absorption
- Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands Range For Mounting Cleats
Comfort To The Walk:
- Shimano Invented Spd To Meet The Needs Of A Growing Frontier Lifestyle Called Mtb. By Eliminating Toe-Clips And Integrating The Pedal And Outsole Into A Single, Unified Power Transfer System, Shimano Changed The Industry; Not Only Boosting Power To The Pedal, But Also The Rider’S Control Over Increasingly Adventurous Styles Of Riding. Today There’S No Single Mtb Style, And No Single Spd Pedal To Match. It’S All Over The Landscape, From Fast Paced Xc Racing To Steep, Rocky, Wet, Rooted And Muddy Trails. Shimano Spd Pedals Are Keeping Up. The Legacy Of “In-The-Dirt” Dependability, Reliability And Sheer Endurance Continues As Shoe-Pedal Designs Evolve To Meet The Needs Of Your Personal Style Of Ride. System-Engineered. Rider-Tuned. You Choose.
On/Off The Bike:
- Spd Is A System That Performs Whether You’Re On Or Off The Bike. It Makes Pedaling More Efficient With A Wide Variety Of Shoe And Pedal Styles And The Recess Cleat Makes Walking More Comfortable. You Can Pedal With Greater Efficiency, Stability And Comfort With The Spd System.