Based on the original Evo Pad range, the DBO Knee pad is is formed around the high shock absorbing D3O material T5 Insert. The D3O component is a high absorbing soft flexible material with high impact absorbing properties.
Cena katalogowa: 400PLN
D3O YouTube: How D3O protection works (youtube.com)
Specifically designed to tackle anything from Downhill to All-Mountain, the DBO Pads are perfect for riders looking for comprehensive protection at an affordable price point - Ready to ride on any given trail.
- Modelled on our evergreen Evo Knee pad, but delivered at a more pocket friendly price.
- Taking the proven Evo chassis, we have strategically chosen fabrics to meet an aggressive price point, but still deliver on performance.
- D3O T5 Evo impact insert provides EN 1621:1 level 1 protection with great flexibility and comfort.
- Single top hook and loop strap, combined with neoprene lower sleeve keep things nice and secure.
- Padlock connectors provide system interconnectivity with 661 protective shorts.
- Sizes YTH -XL
- Sold as a pair
D3O® material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise ever again.
The PADLOCK connection system is our newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.