With its impressive breathability and game-changing comfort, the DMT D3 Road Shoe is certain to give you the upper hand on your rivals. Utilising innovation to add a touch of panache to your ride, you'll never want to take these shoes off.
LIST PRICE: 220EUR
- Upper - Constructed close on the top to be perfect for narrow foot + lateral holes aeration
- Closure - 1 IP1 BOA® for precise adjustments
- Reinforced heel & external heel counter
- 100% polypropilene sock liner with holes to guarantee maximum aeration
- Anatomic, soft internal padding with material hedge performance
- Soft tongue with foam inside and Transpirant cover material
Sophisticated and certainly not one to hold anything back when competing, the D3 Road Shoe is incredibly breathable thanks to lateral air holes in the upper which maximise airflow and keep your foot cool at all times. Leading the way in comfort, the sock liner helps avoid the build-up of sweat while the soft internal padding ensures for a cosy fit no matter how intense the pace is.
Keeping you comfortable from the first pedal until the last, the IP1 BOA Dial allows for precise adjustments at all times and surrounds the foot perfectly. Having reinforced the heel to add durability, DMT has married your relationship with the pedals for an enhanced power transfer, providing explosive power transfers when the finishing line comes into sight.
Sole – The Aerated Carbon Sole is crafted from Toray MR360 Carbon and moulds to the shape of your foot. Crafted from a monocoque mould to eliminate the external counter, ventilation is ensured via three thread inserts.
Extremely durable, the sole is flexible and is stronger than steel which is why the carbon fibre is used in the aerospace industry. Composed of 100% carbon fibre UD FAW: 150, thermos-stable capabilities ensure high-end breathability.