Designed for those recreational cyclists who don't just stick to either road or trail, the Shimano MT5 Touring Shoes Tare great all-rounders that can do both with ease. A quick lace system makes them incredibly easy to adjust to any adventure.
Cena katalogowa: 495PLN
- Outdoor-style inspired cycling shoes combine the walkability of light hiking shoes with the performance of a MTB shoe
- Speed lacing with top strap for fast and easy fit adjustments.
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimal sole rigidity
- EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- One-piece upper ensures secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight
- Shimano Stiffness Rating: 4/12
- 348 g (Size:42)
The MT5 Touring Shoes provide the perfect balance of stiffness for pedalling efficiency but with enough flex to make exploration off the bike a breeze too. The one-piece upper is lightweight and well ventilated so warmer days aren't going to cause sweaty feet and yet despite that lack of weight the MT5s are nice and durable for off-road adventures.
When it comes to the shoe closure, Shimano has given the MT5 Touring Shoes a quick and easy to adjust speed lacing system with upper strap, a swift pull of the toggle cinches the upper closed and it's easy to get the perfect tightness for riding or walking. As a shoe that's going to see action on and off the bike the style is outdoor inspired, combining the performance of a light hiking shoe and sports cycling shoe. When you're setting sights for distant horizons by bike and then exploring towns and villages along the way the MT5 Touring Shoes are your perfect travel buddy.