The SPIDER 2 MTB/trekking shoes by NORTHWAVE follow you wherever your off-road adventures will lead you. Looking like streetwear shoes and equipped with an anti-slip X-CROWSSBOW MICHELIN sole, these shoes ensure highest comfort and perfect suitability for leisure use.
Cena katologowa: 550PLN
- Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlaps for a low weight
- Thermowelded reinforcements
- X-CROSSBOW MICHELIN sole for great traction
- S.L. SYSTEM closure with additional elasticated strap
- INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM for a firm hold
- Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
- Weight: approx. 410 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
A sole that was designed on the basis of the famous MICHELIN MTB tyres and that comes with self-cleaning studs and wider studs on the edges. A larger contact surface offers best traction and in combination with the studs, you will even have best grip on slippery grounds. A wide gap between the individual tread blocks allows for better self-cleaning.
S.L. SYSTEM closure:
The Speed Lace system provides a perfect support of the foot and is fast and functional: The shoe can be opened and closed with a flick of the wrist.
INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM:
Thanks to the new single shell design of the upper material, an efficient heel support could be directly integrated into the structure without additional elements. Same effect, lower weight.