Winter MTB boots with a breathable, insulated Koala Gore-Tex® membrane for optimal protection in harsh climates. Featuring a lightweight Jaws reinforced carbon sole for maximum grip, even on descents.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Temperature: -25°/+5° C
- Weight: 409 g
Cena katalogowa: 800PLN
- Water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane ensures maximum thermal insulation
- Thermowelded Layer Construction with welded TPU reinforcements
- SL super-fast lacing + two power straps for better protection and a snugger fit around the ankle
- The design of the neoprene collar keeps the water out
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
Koala Gore-Tex® membrane
The Koala Gore-Tex® membrane (available in all Northwave’s Artic models) grants the maximum barrier against cold thanks to its strong insulating fibres, making it suitable for winter use, even in harshest climates. It provides maximum protection from rain, wind and snow whilst maintaining excellent breathability to ensure feet are always dry and warm. The material is easily washable even in case of use in extreme muddy conditions.
Jaws carbon reinforced sole
Made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and natural rubber tread for great lightness and maximum grip even on the most challenging terrain.
MTB autumn/ winter