A perfect combination of sandals and bike shoes. Cut-outs in the shoe upper make these bike sandals exceptionally lightweight with excellent ventilation and support, even on hard ascents.
Cena katalogowa: 470PLN.
- Hydrophobic PU material
- Quick drying neoprene lining
- Ortholite® sockliner made of Eco Plush PU foam
- Contains 25% bio-based casting oil
- Tricot made of 50% recyceled Polyester
- Reinforcement at „pedal zone“
- Removable insoles
- Rubber outsole with nylon shank
- Heel clip for optimum heel grip
- Velcro closure
- Click module attachable to outsole
- Fast lacing system
OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, longlasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. For bike shoes, the pedal area of the sole consists of a harder PU foam compound for better power transmission. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.
PVC-free: The VAUDE label PVC-free means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). It looks like tarpaulin canvas, is just as durable and waterproof, but is made from PU (polyurethane) coated fabric rather than PVC. PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.