The Suplest S1 Streetracing Shoe doesn’t have any unneeded pressure zones. The high-end upper material is a Micro Fiber This means that the material adapts to the shape of the foot. The heel cap offers an excellent fixation of the foot and protects the heel at the same time. The new road carbon sole is suplest’s pro prietary development and its an integral part of their Ergo 360 concept.
Cena katalogowa: 960PLN
- Upper Material: Seamless – No unneeded pressure zones. The high-end upper material is a Micro Fiber. The material adapts to the shape of the foot while wearing the shoe.
- Sock Liners: The Suplest sock liners have an anatomic footbed. This allows the feet to stay in an ergonomic position whilst in use. The sock liners are made of a shock absorb EVA foam.
- Carbon Outsole: In order to bring the force directly onto the pedal, Suplest use a very thin and stiff full-carbon outsole.
- Heel Cap: Suplest have developed a new heel cap, which offers a better fixation of the foot and additionally has been designed to help protect the heel from injury in accidents.
- Ventilation: The ventilation holes on the upper and side of the shoe allow for perfect ventilation of the foot – air conditioning of the best kind.
- System Compatibility: The carbon outsole is compatible with all the well-known pedal brands such as SPD, Look, Time and Speedplay.