Shimano ME5 MTB Shoes have been designed for the most complex trails of the mountains where you need footwear with durable stud patterns that provide maximum grip, durability, energy transfer, and comfort in the descents.
These cycling shoes are made with a rubber outsole and a midsole of reinforced nylon with glass fiber and Torbal technology that prevents torsion of the foot, giving you greater stability and lightness.
The upper has synthetic leather that is very resistant to wear and perforations that promote ventilation. These trail shoes come with a BOA L6 system and a mini strap that is responsible for ensuring a comfortable fit without the risks of loosening.
Performance shoes specifically for trails with excellent pedaling efficiency and off-the-bike traction.
Cena katalogowa: 780PLN
- Asymmetrical tongue and BOA® layout for increased comfort and stable pedaling performance.
- BOA® L6 with plastic closure prevents accidental loosening when impacted by stones/trail obstacles.
- Reinforced armor provides great protection and excellent durability.
- Special Shimano rubber outsole with good grip and superior traction in wet conditions.
- TORBAL torsion midsole for a natural posture on descents.
- Type: Cycling shoes
- Discipline: Off-Road/Enduro/Trial
- Cleats: SPD
- Last: Volume+
- Closure: 1 BOA® (L6 protection), 1 strap
- Upper material: Artificial leather
- Outsole material: Rubber
- Midsole material: Glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Standard insole: Cup-shaped insole
- Weight: 341g