Keeping litter rippers safe, the Leatt MTB 1.0 Helmet DH Junior is a full-face helmet that provides excellent ventilation and protection at an affordable price.
The helmet perfectly balances comfort and protection. The helmet comes with a downhill certified ASTM polymer junior shell construction. Meanwhile, the interior of the helmet cushions the fit with a moisture wicking, breathable and washable inner liner.
The MTB 1.0 Helmet DH Junior features Leatt’s unique 360-degree Turbine Technology. This technology uses 360-degree moving disc turbines, throughout the helmet, which are formed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This advanced tech has two exclusive advantages – the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Cena katalogowa: 480PLN
Rozmiar: XXS / 51-52cm
- Downhil certified ASTM polymer junior shell
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Superior ventilation
- Impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 300% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%