Built for warmth and comfort, the Old Man Winter shoe thrives in harsh conditions: -3,9°C do -12,2°C.
Cena katalogowa: 1300PLN
Winter is for fat biking, not hibernating. The Old Man Winter shoe keeps Jack Frost from nipping at your toes with a fleece-lined Thinsulate insulated bootie and 100% waterproof OutDry upper.
- Roomier, high-performance inForm Tundra last fit opens up the toe box for thicker socks
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Water resistant main zipper with 2-strap hook and loop closure system
- Vibram outsole for sure-footed traction and long-wearing durability
- Fleece-lined, removable inner bootie with 200g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- 4-way stretch upper with waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane
- Anti-draft, elasticized ankle cuff with toggle-cord closure
- GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris
MTB autumn/ winter