School, park, or neighborhood trails, kids and bikes go places. No matter where their wheels take them, the Smith Zip Jr. bike helmet delivers enhanced angle impact protection with MIPS® in a lightweight design that kids want to wear. Our dial-adjustable VaporFit™ gets the fit right every time. There´s a low-profile lining for extra comfort plus plenty of vents to keep the air flowing and kids cool. Just buckle ´em up and start pedaling.
Cena katalogowa: 330PLN
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: YS / 48-52cm
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
Fit / Integration:
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Performance comfort lining
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Weight: (Size XS, MIPS®): 8 oz / 240g
Mips® is a brain protection system - engineered to add protection to helmets.
- The MIPS® Brain Protection System (BPS) is found inside the helmet, generally between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy). For certain impacts, the MIPS® BPS can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain. MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
- Precise fit: Ultimate integration starts with the precise fit of the Smith goggle and helmet. Our helmets are designed to match the curvature of the goggle frame, eliminating ´´gaper gap´´ and allowing precise alignment between the helmet AirEvac and the goggle venting systems.
- Maximum airflow: Goggles fog when standard helmets trap warm, moist air in the goggle chamber. Smith´s AirEvac ventilation systems generate maximum airflow and pull warm, fog-causing air out of the goggle. The warm air is allowed to exhaust out of the top of the goggle and begin its path through the helmet´s AirEvac system.
- Rear exhaust ventilation: The warm air that originally built up in the goggle has been forced out via the AirEvac ventilation system, has traveled through the AirEvac 2 EPS vent channels, and is now being exhausted at the furthest distance possible from the goggle. Ultimate integration between goggle and helmet from start to finish.
- Maximize ventilation: The well ventilated, KoroydN panels ensure consistent, engineered airflow whether riding or stationary. In addition, the Smith helmets features internal air channels that combine with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation.