All out, against the clock performances require kit that revels in the challenges of meticulous attention to detail and supreme construction. The Smith Podium TT MIPS Helmet is the consequence of one such process and offers a supremely aerodynamic shaping alongside a hugely protective helmet specifically for time trial situations, where every tenth counts.
An externally shaped shell has been wind tunnel tested to minimise drag, ensuring this helmet offers superb efficiency to the rider looking to make gains throughout the course of their event. Integrating a visor that attaches magnetically to the body of the helmet, this package reduces your overall weight by taking away your need for sunglasses whilst also smoothing your profile.
Featuring Smith's innovative Aerocore In-Mold Construction, this time trial helmet combines a supremely strong honeycomb tubing with rear channelling ensuring that heat is vented out of the back of the helmet, allowing you to continue with your top-level performance without overheating.
A fantastic fit is guaranteed by means of a VaporFit adjustable dial, and this helmet is more adaptable and accommodating than conventional aero helmets. Weighing just 360 grams in size medium, this helmet is equipped with the latest state of the art MIPS protection. Allowing for improved dissipation of lateral and rotational forces at speed, this helmet is the perfect performance piece for the time-pressured rider.
Cena katalogowa: 1500PLN
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: M / 55-59cm | L / 59-62cm
- Lightweight Aerocore™ in-mold construction
- Zonal Ventilated Protection featuring patented Koroyd™ material
- MIPS system available in all colours
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system
- X-Static with reactive cooling performance lining
- Ultra-Light single layer webbing
- AirEvac ventilation
- Two exhaust vents provide laminar airflow for maximum aerodynamic performance
- ChromaPop™ lens
- Magnetic visor with ChromaPop™ lens and clear lens included
- Weight: 360 grams (size medium)