Made for great days on the bike and the daily commute alike, the Smith Signal helmet gives you the protection you need no matter where your wheels take you. MIPS® brain protection system helps reduce angled impact forces in the event of a crash, and an adjustable dial on back lets you fine-tune the fit for comfort. Strategic venting keeps the air flowing, your glasses fog-free, and your head cool. And whether you´re grabbing a coffee or walking into the office, engineered eyewear channels make for convenient hands-free glasses storage.
+ pokrowiec / torba na kask GRATIS! | Idealna do przechowywania, oczywiście KASKU, ale również: OKULARÓW / RĘKAWICZEK / ODŻYWEK / NARZĘDZI, ITP....
Cena katalogowa zestawu: 580PLN
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: M / 55-59cm | L / 59-62cm
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
- AS/NZS263 certified
Fit / Integration:
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Performance comfort lining
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 11 oz / 300 g
AirEvac / Precise fit:
- Ultimate integration starts with the precise fit of the Smith goggle and helmet. Our helmets are designed to match the curvature of the goggle frame, eliminating ´´gaper gap´´ and allowing precise alignment between the helmet AirEvac and the goggle venting systems.
- Maximum airflow: Goggles fog when standard helmets trap warm, moist air in the goggle chamber. Smith´s AirEvac ventilation systems generate maximum airflow and pull warm, fog-causing air out of the goggle. The warm air is allowed to exhaust out of the top of the goggle and begin its path through the helmet´s AirEvac system.
- Rear exhaust ventilation: The warm air that originally built up in the goggle has been forced out via the AirEvac ventilation system, has traveled through the AirEvac 2 EPS vent channels, and is now being exhausted at the furthest distance possible from the goggle. Ultimate integration between goggle and helmet from start to finish.
- Maximize ventilation: The well ventilated, KoroydN panels ensure consistent, engineered airflow whether riding or stationary. In addition, the Smith helmets features internal air channels that combine with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation.
Mips® is a brain protection system - engineered to add protection to helmets
- The MIPS® Brain Protection System (BPS) is found inside the helmet, generally between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy). For certain impacts, the MIPS® BPS can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain. MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System.