Shimano SH GR7 to wszechstronne sznurowane buty rowerowe do jazdy typu downhill / enduro z pedałami platformowymi. Obuwie zapewnia doskonałą przyczepność i ochronę podczas jazdy, a także wygodę podczas pieszych wędrówek.
Versatile enduro/trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability
Cena katalogowa: 660PLN
- MICHELIN® rubber outsole for superb grip on pedal and ground
- Perforated synthetic upper with mesh for heat management
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection
- Stretch mesh ankle collar offers additional debris protection
- Includes one pair of alternative color spare laces
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly
The Shimano GR7 MTB shoes feature a super-sticky sole designed with Michelin® to offer superb grip on flat pedals in all conditions. The low cut of the ankle allows free movement and is comfortable if you need to walk but there's a neoprene collar to prevent any irritating dirt or gravel getting in. The upper is a synthetic leather that absorbs less water and dries quickly and is perforated to allow your feet to breathe, delivering all day comfort with classic style.
If you're into exploring the trails and aggressive downhill and you need a flat show with some great technical features, the GR7 may be just what you need.