To compete at the highest level, our athletes need a high performance shoe that's built to meet the toughest demands of World Cup racers. The Womens S-Works XC shoe is engineered around our stiffest carbon Powerline sole for superb power transfer and connection as you battle it out on the course. Its unparalled fit delivers ultimate comfort and comes courtesy of Body Geometry science, while the Boa S2-Snap dials make it ease to apply on-the-fly adjustments as you ride. Adjustable, great fit, and lightweight, the S-Works XC shoe is the pinnacle of XC race performance.
Cena katalogowa: 1600PLN
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit last for ultimate connectivity and power transfer.
- Ultra-light and stiff FACT Powerlineâ„¢ carbon sole: Stiffness Index 13.
- Thermoplastic rubber tread for balanced traction and durability.
- Two BoaÂ® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BoaÂ® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Thermobonded, Adaptive Fitâ„¢ upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot.
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs.
- Approximate weight: 249g (1/2 pair, size 39)