The X-Trail Plus from Northwave convinces with its midsole, which allows a power transfer like an XC shoe. At the same time, the Michelin sole gives you a very good walking feeling. The reinforced upper is highly breathable. The shoe is equipped with the SLW2 closure system, which allows it to adapt perfectly to the foot.
Cena katalogowa: 640PLN
- Explorer sole with a calibrated stiffness midsole combines optimal power transfer in the pedal area with an ideally flexible medial zone so it also feels great when walking
- 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber tread provides excellent grip on all surfaces
- Extremely comfortable 3D mesh upper coated with a highly wear-resistant protective film with strategically placed impact-resistant reinforcements
- Laser perforated vents
- SLW2 dial, the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button plus 2 asymmetrical straps
- Weight: approx. 360 g per shoe
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Northwave developed this sole with Michelin Technical Soles to combine XC performance with the traction to walk securely on any terrain. The calibrated stiffness midsole unleashes pure power in the pedal area, while the more flexible medial zone makes it feel great when walking. The tread, whose pattern is inspired by two Michelin off-road tyres, and the outer shell are made from 100% Michelin rubber which is 28% more wear resistant than TPU and delivers excellent grip in all weathers.