Designed for those recreational cyclists who don't just stick to either road or trail, the Shimano MT3 (MT301) Touring Shoes are great all-rounders that can do both the smooth and the rough with ease.
Cena katalogowa: 415PLN
- Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling
- Classic lace-up styling provides pedalling performance and walking comfort
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- One-piece upper promises a secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight
- Please Note: Going up half a size from normal shoe size is suggested
- Shimano Stiffness Rating: 4/12
- 353 g (Size:42)
The MT3 (MT301) Touring Shoes provide the perfect balance of stiffness for pedalling efficiency but with enough flex to make exploration off the bike a breeze too. For a shoe that's going to spend as much time off the bike as on it, Shimano has kept the upper simple and fuss-free, with a traditional lace-up design that won't look out of place when paired with more casual cycling apparel. The one-piece upper is lightweight and well ventilated so warmer days aren't going to cause sweaty feet and yet despite that lack of weight the MT3s are nice and durable for off-road adventures.