Best possible protection for the smallest heads | With the Ximo the smallest heads are protected in the best possible way. It has everything you need to keep your offspring safe on the bike. The children's helmet has a multitude of detailed solutions that are all geared towards one goal - maximum safety with maximum comfort.
Cena katalogowa: 180PLN
UWAGA: towar NOWY w opakowaniu zastępczym.
Rozmiar: UNI / 45-49cm
- Inmold Tec: With Inmold helmets, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell under high pressure and heat.
- Hi-EPS: The inner shell of all Inmold helmets are made of Hi-EPS. Thanks to many, microscopically small air chambers, acting forces are absorbed during an impact.
- Ceramic Shell: The name for the outer shell of all Inmold-manufactured Alpina helmets. This thin and light material is extremely break and scratch resistant, UV stable and antistatic.
- Edge Protect: Edge Protect is applied to the lower edges of the helmet using the Inmold process - a safety plus in the event of side impact and protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Classic Slide: This adjustment system is specially made for children's heads and ensures a firm hold with an additional, free-sliding headband inside the helmet.
- Ergomatic: All Alpina helmets are equipped with the Ergomatic buckle. The twist-proof, multi-stage automatic latch can be operated with one hand.
- Custom Fit System: For a perfect fit at the back of the head, the neck strap is adjustable in inclination.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip brings the front and back straps together under the ear. Fine adjustment is child's play.
- Fly Net: To protect against insect bites, the front openings are backed with a mesh fabric.
- Reflector: The helmet attracts attention at night and at dusk with reflective webbing and stickers.
- LED rear light (optional): can be combined with optionally available LED rear light.
- Recommended glasses: Alpina Flexxy Kids
A perfect fit is ensured by the Run System Classic Slide, which can be adjusted three-dimensionally to the head, thus guaranteeing a high level of comfort and protection. The low weight is due to the Inmold production, in which the upper shell is thermally bonded to the Hi-EPS. This results in a strong surface connection, which is responsible for a very stable construction. In addition, the edges are finished with the Edge Protect polycarbonate shell. The outer shell is designed with exclusive designs - just like the removable, washable and inner padding. The ventilation openings are strategically placed to keep sun rays away from the head, but at the same time guarantee very good ventilation. The rear of the bike helmet is designed to be flat for increased comfort in a child's seat or trailer. High visibility at dusk or at night is ensured by the retrofittable (not included) Multi-Fit Light.