Whether it's fast and steep downhills, long technical climbs, or catchin' air off a jump, the Pearl Izumi Launch Shorts are the choice for bombproof performance. Blended nylon ripstop shell resists abrasion, moves with you and is highly resilient. Zippered thigh vents provide strategic ventilation while the longer leg hem offers more coverage and accommodates knee pads. Detachable liner with 3D Tour chamois soaks up the rough stuff, easy-adjust waist gives a custom fit and zip pockets hold extra gear.
Cena katalogowa: 600PLN
- Body and mesh liner made of nylon and elastane blends for a little stretch.
- Liner with chamois is detachable, so you can remove it and stow it when you're off the bike.
- Detachable chamois is anatomically designed with 4-way stretch and various densities of padding to give you cushioning where you need it.
- Zip-fly front with shank button closure.
- 25cm front thigh zippers for venting.
Training rides just got easier. Ripstop nylon increases the durability of these shorts, and the detachable chamois liner uses padding and fit technology to give you prolonged comfort and performance. Let off some steam with the front thigh zips, and fine-tune your fit with the waist adjustment feature.