The Alpina Rootage is 100% enduro | Anyone who has the Alpina Rootage on their head has the best possible protection on the trail. Maximum safety, optimum fit and the best possible interior air conditioning. These are the main features of the Alpina Enduro helmet.
Cena katalogowa: 830PLN
Rozmiar: L | 57-62cm
KASK UŻYWANY: w bardzo dobrym stanie. Kilka razy na szlaku. Zdjęcia REAL w galerii. Umyty/wyprany.
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Carbon Tec: For the best possible protection choose Carbon Tec. Any impact force at a given point on the helmet is reduced as it is absorbed by the carbon-fibre and distributed across a wider area.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo Flex 2: Run System Ergo Flex 2 is the lightest and most comfortable adjustment system from Alpina. Its sophisticated construction ensures an even fit around the head to provide enhanced protection.
- 3D-Fit: The head band at the back of the head is height-adjustable in five steps for enhanced fit of the helmet.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Cam Ready: If you didn‘t record it, it didn‘t happen. Now there‘s no more excuses. All Cam Ready helmets have an extra space for your camera attachment.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
For maximum safety, the high-performance material carbon is used in the Alpina Rootage. Carbon fibre plates are incorporated into the outer shell of the helmet, making it more resistant.
The edges of the helmet are finished with Edge Protect, an additional ceramic shell, providing extra protection. Polycarbonate inserts reinforce the large air vents, which together with internal ducts provide the rider's head with the best possible supply of fresh air.
With the Alpina Rootage you can not only rock the trails, but also manage sweaty climbs. Despite its extremely hard outer shell, the helmet has a super soft core. The washable padding is made of COOLMAX™ material and nestles comfortably against the head.
The Run System Ergo Flex ensures an optimal fit. The adjustment system impresses with a filigree construction and fixes the helmet evenly in 360 degrees around the head. There is no more individual, easier and more comfortable way to adjust a helmet. A decisive advantage on rough trails.
The Alpina Rootage can also be combined with goggles. An integrated hook at the rear and the adjustable shield at the front make this possible. Flow, nature, adrenaline: that's what you're looking for on the trail.
With the Alpina Rootage you are sure to find what you’re looking for.