Over 1000 lumens of light beautifully and seamlessly integrated | The first urban style Lumos Helmet, with integrated LEDs, turns signals, brake lights, completely customizable matrix panel and many more features. Connect to the Lumos App to track your rides and share data with Apple Health or Google Fit.
Cena katalogowa: 1260PLN
Rozmiar | obwód głowy: UNI | 56-61cm
UWAG: kask po-wystawowy, nosi drobne ślady magazynowania. Zdjęcia REAL w galerii.
Highlights of the Lumos Matrix helmet
- integrated LED lights
- lighting modes: bike lights like you have never seen, stand out like never before
- signal modes: activated articulated turn signals via the included wireless remote
- rechargeable battery
Technical details of the Lumos Matrix helmet
- 10+ hours runtime: Ride brighter for longer. With a 1800 mAh capacity battery, the helmet will easily last your entire commute, and then some.
- Internationally Certified: CPSC / F1492 / EN1078 / AS2063
- Automatic Brake Light: With smart ride sensitivity adjustment through the Companion App to tailor to your type of ride
- Durable Shell: Take a few more soft knocks without affecting the integrity of the protective foam layer
- Remote Holder: Built-in remote holder. Dock the Lumos Remote whilst charging to charge both at the same time.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Achieve a reliable connection to the Companion App through bluetooth standard.
- Weight: An insane amount of tech with a hardshell that still comes in at a respectable 580g
- 22 Bright White LEDs: Ensure that you're seen by on-coming traffic
- Turn Signals: Customisable through the Companion App to give the exact style you like
- 2 Sizes of Padding: To ensure you achieve the snuggest fit for the most comfortable riding experience
- Hairport: Uniquely designed fit system to allow for long-haired riders to route their hair through giving a lighter, sweat-free ride.
- 77 Individually Programmable RGB LEDs: Ride with highly expressive flashing patterns to attract attention, ensuring other motorists notice you on the road.
The Matrix helmet is designed to be one-size-fits-most, with two sets of padding to achieve your desired fit.
The built in rechargeable battery lasts for an average of 4 hours in non-blinking mode. With the Lumos app you can adjust your blink settings to achieve your desired battery life. The battery lasts up to 10 hours in the most power saving blink mode.
Both the front headlights and rear panels are shielded by high quality polycarbonate, the same durable, shatterproof material used to make airplane windows and fighter jet cockpits. In the event of an impact, the rear panel and headlights will not shatter.