MET's convertible full-face helmet developed for enduro, all mountain and e-MTB riding | Parachute MCR is designed to be truly two helmets in one. The full-face has a stylish and aggressive look providing all-round protection, while the open face reflects the style of our all-mountain helmets. Magnetic chinbar instantly converts from full to open-face helmet and back. The Parachute MCR is the ultimate e-bike helmet. Open-face for longer rides and full-face to enhance your confidence on your e-mtb. Whether you prefer to go upwards, sideways or downhill the Parachute MCR is developed to let you get more time on trails. MCR is MET's patent-pending system created in partnership with FIDLOCK®.
Cena katalogowa: 1520PLN
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: S / 52-56cm | 820g
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould, full wrap
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chinbar: MCR Magnetic chinbar release, PU-injected lining
- Strap anchor: Embedded strap anchors
- Fit System: BOA® FS1 Fit System, ponytail compatible
- Visor: Flexible injected and adjustable visor
- Ventilation: 21 vents, internal air channeling, breathable chinguard
- Safety: ASTM certified, MIPS®, extended head coverage, flexible visor
- Comfort: Removable comfort pads, removable cheek-pads (2 sizes included)
- Chin strap buckle: FIDLOCK® magnetic buckle
- Compatibility: Goggle, eyewear, neck-brace, MET Dualgel front pad
Flexible injected visor
The visor is flexible injected to adapt to the shell of the helmet. This unique feature helps to manage extra rotational forces transferred to your neck in a crash.
The visor has two adjustable positions to allow storage of goggles and sunglasses.
Cheek-pads are removable and washable
The Parachute MCR also comes with two sizes of pads in the box to help you to find the perfect fit and comfort.
BOA® Fit System
The BOA® FS1 features incremental adjustment forward and backward to deliver a precise and adaptable fit. It also offers 3 positions for vertical adjustment. The belt runs 360° around the head to avoid any pressure points, optimizing comfort.
The magnetic FIDLOCK® strap fastening system makes securing the helmet simple.
MIPS brain protection system
The MIPS-C2® solution separates the shell and the liner with a thin plastic Low Friction Layer (LFL). This LFL, attached with 4 rubber elastomers, allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
All MET helmets are known for how ventilated they are. 21 vents and the MET engineered internal air channeling work in synergy with the breathable chinbar to maximize the airflow at low and high speed.
ASTM is the only standardised test for the safety of the chinbar. The Parachute MCR exceeds by 40% to 50% the stringent ASTM deflection limits. The chinbar has been engineered to reach the optimal balance of stiffness and energy dissipation to give you confidence when wearing the all-new Parachute MCR.