Triathlon shoes from the new Northwave collection. The carbon sole used in this model allows for the ideal stiffness of the shoe, which contributes to the transfer of force from pedaling directly to the wheel and reducing the overall weight of the shoes to 296g. The upper microfiber layer has a system of easy putting on the shoe, and thanks to its structure it guarantees high durability. Two Tribute buckles keep the leg in the right position, increasing ride comfort and ensuring excellent power transmission.
LIST PRICE: 219EUR
- Destination: Triathlon
- Upper: Microfiber
- Closure: 2 Velcro straps
- Sole: Carbon Light -Weight: 296g
- Footbed: Performance Pro
- Technology: Carbon Light Sole. Speedplay Adapter. Performance Pro Footbed
- Carbon Light Sole: The combination of carbon and glass fiber in our sole is what you need, it provides incredible stiffness with an ultra-light design.
- Speedplay Adapter: The shortest distance between foot and pedal on the market. Northwave has manufactured and patented the adapter in collaboration with Speedplay, which allows maximum power to be transferred to the pedals thanks to a thickness reduced to just 0.5mm compared to standard 3mm Speedplay adapters. Made of nylon and a thin aluminum plate (8.5 g lighter), it preserves the natural anatomy of the sole. It maintains a minimum distance between the foot and the pedal in any position.
- Performance Pro: EVA and microfiber offers an extremely light inlay that provides the perfect angle and firmness to transmit all the energy to the pedals.