The S-Works Sub6 is the most aerodynamically advanced, lightest shoe we’ve ever produced. The traditional lacing system cuts down weight, while the Warp Sleeve™ lace cover—a sleeve worn directly over the laces—is Win Tunnel Engineered to reduce drag and clean airflow over the shoe. When combined with the narrower heel cup, you can save up to 35 seconds over 40 kilometers when compared to the previous S-Works Road Shoe. With the PadLock™ heel, it maintains the same secure and snug heel fit as the all-new S-Works 6 shoe for superb connection and efficient power transfer, but in a bold yet minimalist package. Less is more.
Cena katalogowa: 1300PLN
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent-pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Supple Micromatrix UL synthetic upper with laser perforated venting for luxurious, Adaptive Fit™.
- Non-slip, hydrophobic lace for supple fit, with our integrated Warp Sleeve™ wind/rain shield (extra set of colored laces included).
- PadLock™ molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Multiple widths available.
- Approximate weight (without Warp Sleeve™): 194g (1/2 pair, Size 42)