650 Gramm uncompromising protection | The Trigger FF combines open-face helmet qualities such as ventilation and breathability with the protective function of full-face helmets to an unique and solid unit. The patented inmould technology with the internal X-Frame™ allows highest safety and fulfills Downhill standards while the weight could be kept extremely low. With just 595 grams, the Trigger FF is up-to-date one of the lightest Full Face helmets on the market.
Cena katalogowa: 1150PLN
Rozmiar: M/L / 58-62cm
- X-FRAME™, the lightweight frame construction system
- ABS helmet shell with reinforced structure, for safe impact absorption in the case of falls
- VORTEX™ ventilation system with integrated air channels for constant air circulation
- EPR™ system (Emergency Padding Release)
- Adjustable, flexible nylon visor with space for goggles
- Fidlock magnetic closing
- removable and washable padding
- EN1078:2012 certified
X-FRAME is a lightweight frame construction system which offers not only full protection but also extremely low weight and excellent ventilation.
Large intake vents are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet and ensure warm air exits.
EPR™ (Emergency Padding Release)
The Emergency Padding Release system allows the helmet to be easily removed in the event of an emergency. Ergonomically shaped cheek pads with optional sizes ensure a perfect fit while high-tech antibacterial Coolmax material wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable.