Products in a set
- 1x Splitboard CAPITA Neo Slasher 2022Size: 158158
- 1x Splitboard SP / PATHRON GT Split Multientry FASTEC sLAB bindings
- 1x Foki splitboardowe UNION x KOHLA Expedition Climbing Skins 2021 | 530g!
- 1x VOILE Splitboard Hardware Puck Set Canted pucks
- 1x VOILE Splitboard Touring Bracket
- 1x Splitboard Dual Height Climbing Heels Raisers w/Heel Lock
SET: splitboard CAPITA Neo Slasher 2022 + bindigns SP GT Split MULTI + VOILE + UNION skins
Adventure is yours if you're ready to put in a little work to get your fresh tracks. The CAPiTA NEO Slasher Splitboard is the powder-thirsty carbon-infused splitty that dreams are made of, crafted for human-powered fresh tracks and out-there moments that make you go, "woah, dude"--- and for the sickest performance up and down the hill. Its sintered Hyperdrive™ Base hates to waste snow and gravity, with special additives that make this base one for the ages. You already know what the resort dinners cost, but you can't put a price on a full plate of untouched powder bowls with the crew. Bon appetit,
Alpine V2 Profile – The Alpine V2 Profile features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This provides more control on the ascent when split, while maximizing flotation and turning power on the way down.
7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Radical Taper – Engineered for deep powder but still versatile around the mountains. The narrower tail section naturally sinks in the powder while the wider nose floats above the snow. The single radius allows the board to surf on one smooth continual arc.
FSC® Certified Elevate Split Core™ – The long awaited, and FSC® Certified factory-split Neo Slasher.
Carbon Fiber Beams – Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
Holysheet™ Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin – Triax/Triax Holysheet™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean™ Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
Hyperdrive™ Base – Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
DuraTail™ V2 Die-Cut Topsheet
Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Inlay
PLT Topsheet Technology™ – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This is magical because the rest of the world mashes their topsheet on with glue, heat and pressure during the pressing stage. Doing so causes the fiberglass structure underneath to show through the topsheet. And because nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on a bumpy snowboard, many companies slather their tops with a thick, toxic lacquer to smooth things out. Not only is that ish heavy and can potentially develop unsightly hairline cracks, it's also really unhealthy for the working environment. The PLT™ machine produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without all that poisonous deadweight.
Made at the Mothership (100% Hydro Powered Facility) – The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360, but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.
Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1168||1207||1231||1253|
|Tip Width (mm)||299||305||308||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||256||258||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||276||283||285||290|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.8||9.1||9.3||9.5|
|Stance Setback (in)||1||1||1||1|
|Stance Range (in)||24.8||24.8||25.2||25.8|
|Stance Range (mm)||629||629||639||655|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-160||140-190||150-200||170-220+|
SET: SP / PATHRON GT Split Multientry sLAB splitboard bindings + VOILE: pucks canted / brackets / heel risers - all you need for split with skins.
The MULTIENTRY SPLIT is based on the SPLIT FASTEC with additional ratchets for the best accessibility even in the most adverse situations. You can strap on your bindings from multiple angles and focus on what matters most: enjoying endless moments of bliss on your way down.
SIZES: L / EU42-45 | XL / EU44-48
- FASTEC© toolless
- crampon system
- BC highback
- ultralight strap
- E.V.A. footbed
The ideal all-purpose, go-anywhere splitboard skin built for cold and dry conditions. 65% mohair for optimal glide and 35% nylon for added durability.
- Asymmetrical Tip Connector: G3’s splitboard skin tip connectors are inspired by our ski skins, but custom tailored for splitboards.The low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hand on each skin tip allows for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- New Camming Tail Connector: Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
- Pre-Cut Straight Edge: The tip and tail connections and the straight edge of the skin fabric are all built to naturally align with your board out of the box. You only need to trim the shaped edge of the skin to dial in a custom fit.
- New Sizing With More Overlap: The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. The S/M and M/L skins overlap for 8 cm allowing splitters who fall within that range a choice to have more skin fabric for additional coverage or less material for weight savings
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|S/M||144 - 162||140||284 g / 10.0 oz|
|M/L||154 - 172||140|