The X.1 Trail was created to fulfill the demands of all-mountain riding, having the race genes, whilst using a sporty upper for high performance joint with a rubber outsole in a low-profile design. This durable shoe is built around a nylon shank that pedals like a XC shoe, combined with the SUPtraction rubber outsole that provides great grip and traction when you are off the bike. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.
Cena katalogowa: 765PLN
- Heel Grip: Additional heel-grip due to a special anti-slip lining in the heel area.
- Insole: Ergo 360° insoles are light and allow the foot to stay in an ergonomic position to increase power transfer. The premoulded EVA offers additional comfort.
- Buckle: The main strap is tightened with a micro buckle, pulling the heel down and back into the heel cup to eliminate slip.
- Reinforced Toe Box: Reinforced toe box, helps to withstand rugged trails and conditions.
- Mesh: The mesh is positioned in areas to get the ventilation and allows the shoes to dry quickly.
- Entry Loop: Practical entry loops guarnatee that the shoes can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Material: upper: synthetic leather / mesh sole: SUPtraction X.1-Trail sole
- Sole standard: Compatible to all current MTB pedal systems