Tweaked for safety and aimed at adrenaline junky mountain bikers. Technically suited to freeriders’ needs, it is the perfect partner for spontaneous journeys off the beaten track with its TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. If not needed, you can remove the protector and use the Attack for less challenging bike rides. The pack’s smart solutions easily accommodate all the equipment and the SL model is specifically designed to fit the anatomy of female riders.
Cena katalogowa: 860PLN
The Attack 18 SL offers full TÜV/ GS approved protection for a back length of 38-48 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder), the Attack 20 for a back length of 44-54 cm.
- New: the TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam can be removed
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube channel on both shoulder straps
- Front pocket with great organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for protectors
- Snug fit due to extra wide fins on waist belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Spacious inner mesh pocket
- Compression straps
- Carrying system with ventilation channels and state-of the art shock absorption
- Arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Detachable full-face helmet holder
- Reflective loop for Safety Blink
- Dimensions: H50 x W23 x D20 cm
- Weight: 1590g
- Volume: 18 litre
- Hexlite 210 / MacroLite / Polytex
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.