For the urban two-wheeled rider, whether that's street BMX sessions, urban trials or even dirt jumps, the Leatt DBX 1.0 Urban Helmet provides the head protection you need should you take a slam.
Cena katalogowa: 225PLN
Rozmiar / obwód głowy: XS/S 51-55cm
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- 360 Turbine Technology- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level - Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Optimized for a casual fit without compromising safety
- In-moulded impact foam for great energy absorption
- 11 vents
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, A STM F2032-06
- Weight: from 280g (0,62 lbs)
While the form may shout traditional old-school skate-lid that we all love, the protection technology is bang up to date. Leatt forms the DBX 1.0 Urban Helmet from an energy-absorbing Polymer Compound shell and impact foam to take the hits of a fall. Added to this is the exceptional 360° Turbine Technology - lined with energy-absorbing discs and these work to reduce both the rotational acceleration to the head and brain and absorb energy upon impact at concussion level. Together with the outer shell, this Turbine tech ensures impact forces are minimised and you're able to get up and keep riding after a crash.
When it comes to comfort the DBX 1.0 Urban doesn't miss a beat, the moisture-wicking and breathable liner ensuring you don't get overwhelmed with sweat during a riding session. It's odour resistant and washable too, ensuring freshness every time you ride. With 11 vents you'll also enjoy a cooling breeze when you hit the streets.