Packed with the best Sidi cycling technology, the Kaos Road Cycling Shoes deliver an incredibly comfortable fit, exceptional power transfer to the pedals and the outstanding quality and durability Sidi is so well renowned for.
Cena katalogowa: 950PLN
- Upper: Politex Upper
- Sole: Millenium 4 Carbon Composite Sole
- The “politex” material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting color retention. “Politex” offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. “Politex” is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally “green” product.
Tecno - 3 System:
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 BUCKLE is serviceable and replaceable.
Soft Instep 2:
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- The micrometric closure called “CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
Suola Millennium 4 Carbon Composite:
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE is also more durable, completely non water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE, for walkability. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.