Born in 1989 and raised on the backs of hard-working bike messengers in San Francisco, the Classic Messenger Bag is a utilitarian work horse that just doesn't quit.
Volume: 56 litrów
Dimensions: 67cm x 35cm x 24cm
LIST PRICE: 90EUR
FREE: strap pad.
Its colors and patterns wear well over time and its True Fit cam buckle, side-entry Napoleon pocket, color-coordinated, three-zipper front organizer, and incredibly useful slash pocket make this classic messenger bag a rather clever horse.
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- Color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where.
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket provides a padded, firm place for you to store files.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Smart Velcro placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
Address: San Francisco, California