Making the most of Leatt's new 3DF, 3-dimensional impact foam that offers a soft and flexible fit and energy-absorbing impact protection, the Elbow Guard 3DF 5.0 pads are a welcome breath of fresh air when it comes to offroad protection.
Zastosowanie: AM, ENDURO, FR, DIRT, DH
Cena katalogowa: 320PLN
Tabela rozmiarów: w galerii zdjęć
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Elbow EN1621-1
- Total Leatt protection score 11 points
- 25% slimmer CE impact certified profile
- super soft & flexible 3DF impact material
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- wider silicone printed elastic non slip cuffs
- single sizing for a perfect fit
- MoistureCool & AirMesh fabrics
- Pre-curve design for better fit & function
- Silicone printed elbow grip
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
Comfort, protection and capable of wicking away moisture when the ride intensifies. The Leatt Elbow Guard 3DF 5.0 pads are the go-to protection for offroad shredders aiming to negotiate the thrills and spills of the beaten path. An abrasion resistant collection worn under your favourite trail top, they are extremely cosy, fit easily to the elbow and the lightweight, low-profile shape allows for moisture to be wicked away.
Sporting a fibre outer layer the guards also utilise a silicone lamination to maintain their positioning. Already keeping you cool and focused, the consistent positioning of the Leatt’s creation ensures an explosive cadence can be deployed at all times, making that all-important kicker easier to nail.