The Carbon Compactor, featuring Z-Pole compactibility, is the ultimate lightweight pole for touring, splitboarding, or packing for a far-away ski destination.
Cena katalogowa: 600PLN
Engineered for ski touring, the Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and our highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. The Compactor's speed cone deployment, which allows it to deploy in a matter of seconds, has been upgraded with improved connections for durability and ease of use. Its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Updated speed cones for greater durability
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
Weight Per Pair : 508 g / 1.15 lb for 120 cm Length
Series : Touring
Usable Length : [115 cm] 43 in [120 cm] 47 in [125 cm] 49 in [130 cm] 51 in [135 cm] 53 in
Collapsed Length : [42 cm] 16.3 in for 120 cm Length