For flat pedal riding, either on the trail or around town, the SYKUM Solid is a lifestyle-inspired shoe with a comfortable fit. With the Sticki rubber outsole, you’ll have fantastic grip.
- removable molded EVA sockliner
- double layer: extra thick and strong leather for ollie protection
- triple stiching in high wear areas
- extra padding at tongue and ankle colar for protection and control
- midtop shape and elastic tongue straps for secure fit
- technical, shock-absorbing insole
- rubber outsole for extra grip
- Outer Material: Smooth Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Speed-Laces
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: normal unisex_eu
SYKUM SHOES BRAND about:
Sykum was founded by Armin and Jochen Bauer in 1999. Having a love for Snowboarding and Skateboarding, the brothers created the first sneaker label of its kind in Europe. Sykum has always grown with the people involved in the brand. The brand's Rarely developed on desks, designs are mostly influenced by collective travels, winterdays spent together in the mountains, lunch break skate sessions and riverside barbecues in the office's backyard.
From now on, it gets even harder to decide what to dress your feet with, as if it wasn’t hard enough yet. The interesting thing about this brand is, that it isn’t that new at all – the first European shoe brand already exists since 1999. They enlarged their portfolio and added soft goods such as t-shirts, hoodies and socks to their collection. The sneakers range includes some really flashy, up-to-date 80ies-style ones such as the YSK8 for all the so-hot-right-now stylers. But there’s also some really nice classic models with plain and simple designs, that will please all old-school skaters. Sykum is a very authentic skate brand with its roots deep in the heart of the sport and sponsors a team of six skateboarders.