The Phantom SRS convinces with a light, stiff sole and a reliable closure system. Perfect for training!
Cena katalogowa: 500PLN
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and 5 vents for perfect airflow
- SPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included)
- Skin Overlap upper construction provides the perfect snug fit and distributes pressure more efficiently across the foot for superior comfort
- SRS micrometric buckle with an ultrathin, ergonomic design combined with 2 asymmetrical straps
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Weight: approx. 290 g per shoe
NRG Air Carbon Sole
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
Skin Overlap construction
Overlap construction designed to deliver the best balance between comfort and support. Made with an ultrathin, super soft-touch material, it wraps around the foot and over the instep. Plus points include better pressure distribution for no friction hotspots, and the optimal snug fit that feels more natural than any other shoe. Lasered micro perforations on the inside ensure optimal ventilation.
S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because it's particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.