Medically Certified Knee Protection for Sport Riders (Mx, trekking, jet ski, winter sports…). The C-Frame Sport Knee Brace is engineered specifically for ski and board riders looking for quality knee protection.
Certified as a medical device and as impact protection for the knee, the C-frame chassis is designed to break before injuring the shin or thigh bone.
It is also designed to fit comfortably with a longer-lasting hinge mechanism that better replicates the natural motions of the knee joint, as well as a low-profile shin bone plate with a load distribution plate that fits inside all boots. It is further designed to eliminate excessive forces to the femur and tibia (thigh and shin bone), the ACL, MCL, meniscus as well as rotational forces.
Cena katalogowa: 1300PLN
Rozmiar: patrz tabela rozmiarów w galerii zdjęć
- Three-point force distribution with super stiff forged C-arm mono hinge construction.
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- Certified as medical device:
USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Hyper extension limitations 5, 10, 15 and 20º for ACL injury reduction.
- Hyper flexion limitation. Fixed hyper flexion stopper for meniscus injury reduction.
- Engineered lab tested built-in fracture points.
- The C-Frame chassis breaks before the threshold for injuring:
The shin bone (Tibia)
The thigh bone (Femur)
- InteliLink hinge with double pivot points and sealed bearings.
- Super comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots.