Cena katologowa: 600PLN
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole combines great stiffness with 5 vents for perfecft airflow
- SPD pedals compatible. Cleat plate not included
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps reducing weight
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step by step and full release pressing a single button
- Integrated heel system provides efficient retention
NRG Air Carbon Sole
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
Multilayer Thermowelded Construction
New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
The interior of the upper in the heel area has been lined with a specific gripping material whose fibers oriented in a single way facilitate the entrance but at the same time prevent the heel from slipping, providing a perfect foot hold.