The SCREAM 2 SRS MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE offer great hold on any terrain. Their fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with additional carbon reinforcement in the pedal area offers optimum power transfer on the pedal.
Cena katalogowa: 520PLN
- MTB shoes with lightweight TRIPLE-DENSITY SPEEDLIGHT 3D SOLE
- SKIN OVERLAP UNIBODY upper shoe construction offers efficient pressure distribution
- Increased protection thanks to thermowelded reinforcements at the upper shoe
- Precise S.R.S. CLOSURE and two additional asymmetric velcros
- Integrated heel cup
- REGULAR FIT
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), e.g.: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
- Upper material. 50% textile, 50% PU
- Upper sole: textile
- Sole: 65% nylon, 35% rubber
- Weight: approx. 397 g (per shoe, size 42)
Speedlight 3D Sole
The nylon chassis is filled with fiberglass and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs provide excellent grip: you want less weight and more performance so this is exclusively for you.
Skin Overlap construction
Overlap construction designed to deliver the best balance between comfort and support. Made with an ultrathin, super soft-touch material, it wraps around the foot and over the instep. Plus points include better pressure distribution for no friction hotspots, and the optimal snug fit that feels more natural than any other shoe. Lasered micro perforations on the inside ensure optimal ventilation.
We gave the upper thermowelded reinforced protection to protect your feet from any injuries caused by branches or stones.
S.R.S. closing system
S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because it's particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.